Family Support Services is focused on providing programs and services that promote safety, permanency and wellbeing.
We provide these services through our programs:
- Respite Child Care Program: Providing a much-needed break to parents and other caregivers.
- Family Preservation Program: Supporting family to address parenting issues and life challenges.
- Kinship Support Services Program: Supporting kinship families in caring for their relatives’ offspring (kin).
- Growing Up Strong Program: Providing mental health therapy to children to address and overcome life challenges.
- Kinship Youth Program: Nurturing and guiding youth to help them reach their potential.