Thank you for your interest in donating new backpacks and school supplies to support our children and youth. Your contributions go directly to one of the youth in our programs, and the value of your donation is tax-deductible.
In order to ensure that your gift will have a lasting impact, we ask that any new backpacks you donate be sturdy and able to survive an active child throughout the school year.
Our youth love to receive school supplies along with their backpack, so please consider adding some of the items listed below.
For most youth:
- Pencils (inexpensive mechanical pencils are very popular, but #2 pencils of any kind are great)
- Colored Pencils
- Black Ballpoint Pens
- Blue Ballpoint Pens
- College Ruled Loose Leaf Paper
- 12” Ruler
- Yellow Highlighters
- Folders/Pocket Folders
- Single Composition Spiral Notebook
- Multi-Subject Spiral Notebook
- Three-Ring Binder (these are universally needed and take a lot of abuse - sturdy is better than cute!)
- Pencil Sharpener
- Calculator (Scientific calculators are especially needed by older youth)
- 3x5 Index Cards
For younger children:
- White Glue or Glue Stick
- Child Safety Scissors
- Construction paper