Nurturing the Spirit of Kinship and Guardianship Families is a five-week series of workshops that discuss the successes and concerns of those who are parenting children who are not biologically theirs. The goal is to support relatives and guardians in helping their children reach their potential.
Join us as we present an array of information and resources to help you strengthen and nurture yourself, as well as the children in your care.
Beginning on March 3, 2017 this series of five classes will meet on Thursdays in October and November from 10:00am– 12:00pm.
- Childcare will be provided
- Continental breakfast will be served
- Free: This five-week series is offered at no cost to you.
- $50.00 GIFT CARD for completion of entire 5-week series!
- Space is limited so call to let us know if you will be joining us. (510) 834-2443, Ext. 3008
This Parenting Workshop series satisfies the Alameda County Probate Court requirement for guardianship placement, and a certificate of completion will be issued.
Download our flyer to share this information:
Effective Parenting Flyer March 2017