FSSBA is looking for creative and energetic bilingual (Spanish/English) people to provide short-term care (respite) in the homes of children with special needs.
The children may have a developmental disability, experienced abuse, neglect, pre-natal drug exposure, or are HIV-affected.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have experience working with children and families.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a motor vehicle in good working order.
- Be able to obtain a criminal record clearance.
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.
$9.25 - 10.00 hour (depending upon the number of children in your care). This is a part-time (no guarantee of hours) position. Respite is generally needed after-school, evenings, and weekends.
Interested? Call Francesca at (510) 834-2443 x 3027.
*Although FSSBA is in need of bilingual respite providers, please note that all English speakers are welcome to apply.
FSSBA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER