Our mission is to nurture children, youth and caregivers to keep families healthy and intact.
Family Support Services of the Bay Area provides home-based and community-based support to parents and other caregivers of vulnerable children – those who are disabled, medically fragile, drug exposed, abused or neglected, and those at risk of abuse or neglect.
- We increase our families’ capacity for self sufficiency by providing supportive services, building on strengths, enhancing life skills and strengthening community linkages.
- We are non-judgmental and approach families with respect.
- Our services are family-driven; we regularly communicate with families to gather their input and assure their satisfaction.
- We believe in every family’s right to self-determination.
- We take pride in providing culturally competent services and embracing cultural differences in everything we do.
- We maintain integrity in our operations and services.